calendar


This Calendar is a live reflection of our team's historical achievements and future tasks and meetings; Feel free to explore!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Survey

I called Carol Peplow at the Provost's office today to follow up on the email I sent her last week. (I hadn't heard from her). She didnt' recall my email, so she had me send it again.

She explained that mass emails are unusal (was sort of expecting that), but that she would certainly run it by the provost. I tried to convince her that the poll is easy and it regards sustainability - a subject the university is trying to market. She agree that that might give us a chance.

I asked her too, though, since she sounded negative about the whole thing what the alternatives were...she told me she would help me with that if this first pass by the Provost fails. She hopes to get back to me by the end of the day.

Kiesha and I are holding in our back pocket access to send the poll out to all graduate students. We're hopeing to get a bigger sample that that, but if its not obvious, K and I DID NOT want to have not sent this poll out this late. We jsut keep getting closer to getting it to large audience that we keep holding out. This will be our last attempt though. If I can't get a yes today or tomorrow, we'll send it out to the graduate student list.

Sigh. Real is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment